Use Skype to video chat, take notes and get your photos and files from anywhere with OneDrive. The Nextbook Flexx 11 two-in-one quad core tablet features built-in front and rear cameras to capture and share those precious moments anywhere, as well as Bluetooth 4.0 for connecting accessories. This tablet also features a built-in HDMI output, allowing its screen to be mirrored directly onto any compatible TV. Watch media that is on your tablet on a big screen television if you desire. Give this Nextbook Flexx 11.6″ Two-in-One Tablet 2/64GB as a gift for the high school or college student in your life.
Nextbook Flexx 11.6″ 2-in-1 Tablet 2/64GB:
- 1.83GHz Intel Atom Z3735F Quad-Core processor
- 2GB DDR3L of system memory
- 11.6″ touchscreen, 1366 x 768 resolution, POGO keyboard
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0
- Back 2MP webcam and front 2MP webcam with microphone
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports, microUSB 2.0 port, microHDMI port
- 64GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Weighs 3.02 lbs; 11.26″ x 0.37″ x 7.66″ dimensions
Software and Applications:
- Windows 10 OS
- Skype, OneDrive (1TB) and Windows Store (for applications)
- Windows 10 tablet with music player
- Media Formats: popular media formats
What’s in the Box:
- Tablet and AC adapter
What’s a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).